- On our website, select Downloads from the Support menu and select Blackbaud Enterprise CRM.
- In the Patch section, click the executable link and then click Save on the File Download screen to save the executable to your server's hard drive.
- When the download completes, double-click the executable and extract the files onto the hard drive of the server.
- Run Setup.vbs.
- If you have multiple instances of the Application Server, enter the appropriate Install root folder, select the website used, and specify the name of the Virtual directory in IIS.
- Enter the Help catalog name.
- Click Next.
- If you have multiple instances of the Application Server, enter the UNC path for the Database server in the Database Server field and enter the Database name used for your database in the Database name field.
- Mark Use an existing database.
- Mark Run service revisions.
- Click Next three times and then click Finish to complete the Update.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.