- In Configuration, click Taxes.
- Select Federal or State from the Tax Type drop-down menu.
- Click New Tax. If State tax was selected, select the State from the drop-down menu.
- Enter an effective date.
Note: The fields populate automatically with current tax settings.
- If State tax was selected:
- Select State form the menu drop-down
- Select the current tax year
- Complete the description and other required fields. Click GL Distribution on each tab to enter withholding, liability, and expense accounts. Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
- Define federal tax, state tax, local tax, and W-2 information for each employee.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.