1. In Payroll Processing, click Create Calculations.
2. On the General tab, enter information in the Calculations batch description, Calculate for period end dates from, Calculations are for this pay date fields.
3. Select a specific bank if necessary.
4. On the Filters tab, choose any desired filters.
5. On the Time and Attendance Batch tab, mark the Include checkbox for the batch(es) to be used for calculating.
6. At the bottom of the screen, unmark the 'Calculate only for employees listed in the selected time and attendance batches' checkbox.
note: To calculate for only Time and Attendance Batch employees, mark this checkbox.
7. Review the Summary tab. Note that both Time and Attendance Batch employees as well as Salary employees are marked for calculation.
8. Click Create Calculations Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.