1. In Allocation Management, Pools, open the pool.
2. Highlight the project line that is incorrect on the allocation.
3. Select the Defaults tab at the bottom of the pool.
4. Select the correct Source and Destination Account Income line.
5. Click Transaction Distribution at the bottom of that section.
6. Mark Destination distribution and define the correct project distribution.
7. Click OK.
8. Save and Close the pool.
9. Open the allocation.
10. Select Allocation, Refresh from pool and mark the desired items.
11. Click OK. The destination account will be associated with the project.