1. Log in FAWeb as a teacher
2. In the Gradebook dropdown, under Setup, select Set up comment approval
3. In the Reviewer column, click the binoculars to search for a teacher for each class
4. Select whether or not the teacher can edit the comments
5. Click Save
In version 7.82:
1. Open the Gradebook
2. Select Setup
3. Select Reviewer Setup
4. Select a particular Marking Column or all Marking Columns
5. Use the Binoculars to search for a teacher
6. Select whether or not the teacher can edit the comments
7. Click Save
- Reviewers will never be allowed to edit or change a student’s grade.
- Peer reviewers need to be associated with a school on the Restrictions 1 Tab of their Faculty records.
- Teachers will be able to select themselves as peer reviewers.
- Only one peer reviewer can be assigned per class