- In Administration, click Update FAWEB Statuses.
- Select the School, Academic Year, Session, and Marking Column.
- In the Query name field, select the query of classes to be included.
- In the Update section:
- To update posting status, mark the posting status to: checkbox, select Ready or Not Ready and if posted classes are to be included
- To change the comment status, mark the comment status to: checkbox and select Not Ready, Ready for Review, Editing needed, or Approved
- To print a report of the updated class and comment statuses, mark Print control report.
- To create a query containing the classes and comments that were not updated during this process, mark Create exception query.
- Click Preprocess Report to review the results.
- Click Update Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.