- Create a new Constituent export with a Blackbaud Simple Mail Merge format.
- Select the appropriate output fields on the Output tab, such as addressee and address lines.
- Click Edit Merge Document on the action bar.
- In Word 2003, go to Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels and select the Envelopes tab
In Word 2007, go to the Mailing tab and select Envelopes.
- A window should appear to include a delivery address and a return address. Enter the return address and click Options to adjust where it is located on the envelope.
- Click Add to Document.
- Insert your The Raiser's Edge fields into the space provided for delivery address.
NOTE: In Word 2007, the Insert Raiser's Edge field menu is under the Add-Ins tab.
- Adjust any font sizes and spacing as needed.
- Click Save and Return to RE7.
- Click Merge Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.