Part I: Create a query of students enrolled in the course:
- Create a new student query
- Expand the Course subcategory, and select Course Name. Set the operator to equals and enter the course name
- Select the Output tab to select the fields in the results. For example, expand the Student category and the Bio 1 subcategory, and select Full name.
- Select the Sort tab to define the order of the results. For example, expand the Student category and the Bio 1 subcategory, and select Last Name.
- Select the Results tab
- Name and save the query
Part II: Create a new Student Export:
- Create a student export
- On the Filters Tab, for the Students row select the Query created in part I
- On the Output Tab, select:
Student, First Name,
Student, Last Name,
Course, Course Name
- Click Export Now