To change the post status after printing:
- Void selected payments from the banks page using the appropriate check type and the entire check range.
- Purge the voided transactions using the same check type and check range.
- Reprint the checks with a specified post status.
- In Banks, open the Bank Register.
- Click and open one of the checks.
- Change the Post status from Do Not Post to Not Yet Posted.
- Save and close the check.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each check.
Note: If the Invoices being paid are set to 'Do not post' and Payments need to be 'Not yet posted', we can change this before printing.
- From the Banks page, select 'Print checks and record bank drafts'.
- On the General tab of the 'Create Payments' screen, edit the Post Status drop-down menu to be 'Not yet posted' instead of 'From Invoice'.