This error typically stems from missing product flags:
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
For BBDM/BBEC versions Pre-2.5:
- Contact Support and reference this article. This is to obtain a SQL script that will unlock any missing product flags.
- When you recieve the script, ensure you have administrative access to SQL and are using the SQL Server Management Studio to connect to the instance serving the database
- In the SQL Server Management Studio, right-click the BBDM database and choose "New Query"
- Drag-drop the SQL script file into the new Query window.
- Press F5 or otherwise execute this script
- reply with the output of the query
For BBDM/BBEC versions 2.5+
- Attempt stamping the database using the bbappfx config utility:
- On the webserver, browse to and double-click bbAppFx.Config.exe found in the ..\bbappfx\MSBuild folder. The Blackbaud AppFx Configuration Manager appears.
- Click "StampDatabase" on the left
- Ensure connection string lists the correct database
- Click Go to execute the StampDatabase task
- If the issue persists, capture the error message text or screenshot seen when deploying the data mart for The Raiser's Edge and Contact Support and reference this article.