- In Research Point create a new Ad-Hoc Query (BB484052).
- As the criteria choose the following:
- In the category pane browse to Modeling and Propensity > Attributes > (The Appropriate Rating)
- In the middle pane (Titled "Rating" Attribute) select (by double clicking) the appropriate field to search on for the attribute. The value field is where the score of the attribute is held.
- Select the appropriate search parameter and click OK
- Click and drag fields into the output pane to view specific information on the records in the output.
- Click the Results tab to view the results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.