When a user clicks the drop-down menu in the Appeals column on the Appeals tab of a Constituent record, the list of available appeals in the drop-down menu is based on the format selected in Tools, User Options, Records tab, Appeals, Appeal format. The list of available appeals is being pulled from the Appeal records established in Records, Appeals. Follow these steps, in order, to resolve this issue:
- Close the Constituent record in question.
- Go to Tools, User Options, Records tab, Appeals.
- In the Appeal format field, select the desired Appeal format.
- Click OK.
- Reopen the constituent record in question and go to the Appeals tab.
- Select the desired appeal from the drop-down menu.
Note: All User Options settings are specific to each user name.