If the field is missing from the exported data:
- Open your export from Raisers Edge, Financial Edge, or Education Edge.
- Select the output tab in your export.
- Add the missing field or fields.
- Save the changes to the Export and export the data.
- Open the report in Crystal Reports, and preview the report.
or if the tables are connected incorrectly:
- Select Database/ Set Location
- Towards the bottom of the set location screen, locate the File Location
- Compare the table that is listed before the file path, with the table which is highlighted. //For example, if you have Cn highlighted in the databases listed above, make sure you see Cn! before the file path, in the file location window.
- Select each database table in the list of databases, and compare it with the file location to ensure they all match.
- If they do not match:
- Follow the steps to set location, for each and every table that is listed in databases.
- After this is done, each table should match the corresponding location. Click Done
- Refresh the report