Metadata that can be added to Blackbaud NetCommunity include: the <Metadata description> and the <Metadata keywords>.
To add Metadata to a page or template:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Locate the page or template in which you would like to add metadata
- Edit the page or template
- Select "Page Properties" or if editing the template "Template Prosperities"
- A pop-up window will appear where you will be able to add the description and keyword data
For more information, see the Blackbaud NetCommunity Website Design Guide (page 11)
Note: The page’s HTML coding also includes metadata for the last date the page was modified. This date
reflects the most recent change to the page or to a part on the page. However, it does not include changes to
parts that are stored within parts on the page. For example, a Targeted Content part can contain multiple
parts to display content according to user roles. If a system administrator modifies these parts but does not
modify the Targeted Content part, the change is not reflected in the metadata