- Review the Release Notes for changes and new features in version 7.86.
- Review our System Requirements for the latest information on hardware and system compatibility.
- All users must be logged out of The Education Edge or Blackbaud Student Information System, Faculty Access for the Web, and NetClassroom before updating. For instructions, review How to view users logged into the database
- Ensure the Network Services user has Read, Execute, Write, and Modify NTFS permissions to the Downloadable Documents folder.
- Confirm you are using The Education Edge version 7.86 or higher.
- If your database includes NetClassroom, you must also install NetClassroom 7.86. In addition, we recommend that you not run Faculty Access for the Web on the same server as NetClassroom.
- After the download completes, log into the web server with a Windows account that has local administrator rights and double-click the executable to begin the installation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.