- Select Config > Business Rules > Merchant Accounts
- Click on New Account
- Select BeanStream for the Gateway field
- Use any name for the Name field. This field is strictly for your reference inside The Raiser's Edge.
- In the Login ID field, enter the Merchant ID number that was provided by BeanStream. You can find this number by logging in to your Beanstream account at https://www.beanstream.com/admin/sDefault.asp and selecting Administration > Company Info
- The Company field should contain the Company Name provided by BeanStream
- The Username field should contain the User Login that is used to log into BeanStream. This BeanStream User Login must have full access to Batch processing and Reporting in BeanStream
- The Password field should contain the password for the BeanStream User Login from Step 7
- The Process Mode field should be Live
- In the top right section of the Merchant account mark the credit cards types that will be accepted
- Adjust the CSC and AVS levels if necessary. Click here for more information on these security levels.
- Click OK to save the merchant account
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.