This occurs when the account lockout is configured (BB750072) within the Blackbaud NetCommunity website. The account lockout duration is also specified within that area for the site in the section named Registration and login options. Please contact your Blackbaud NetCommunity administrator for more information on duration of the lockout settings.
The user can wait for the lockout period to end, or the administrator can unlock the account by editing the user account.
- Log in with the administrator account to NetCommunity
- Click Users & Security > Users
- Search for the user who has their account locked
- Click the pencil icon for that user
- Click the Unlock button
- Click the green Save button