Recurring batches will not have a post date in them, because this will be entered at the time you use the recurring batch. In order to see the Date column and be able to designate the post date, create a regular batch by doing the following:
- In General Ledger, Journal Entry, choose New Regular Batch.
- Click Batch at the top of the screen and choose Use a Recurring Batch.
- Highlight the Recurring Batch from the list and click Open.
- Enter a Description for the batch and fill in any other needed information including the Post Date for the transactions.
- Save and Close the batch.