- Select the Tools menu, Options, Records tab, highlight Advance Deposits, and select Apply To for Display this tab when a record is opened, click OK
- Create a new Advance Deposit query. On the Criteria tab, filter on the Item ID and Transaction Date range of the problem Advance Deposits. Place at least one field on the Output tab
- Run the query and double click on the first record in the results (this will open the first Advance Deposit in the list)
- Select the applicable product and billing items at the bottom of the Apply To tab
- Click the arrow at the top of Advance Deposit to move to the next Advance Deposit in the query results ( and save the changes when prompted)
- Repeat steps 4-5 for each Advance Deposit that is opened
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.