- Open a new instance of FundWare and access Division 00 - System Administration.
- Click Security to expand the section.
- Click Users.
- Click New.
- Enter a User ID. The User ID can be up to 5 numeric characters. It is required and must be unique. The system will provide the next available number as a default.
- Enter a Login. The Login can be up to 35 alphanumeric characters. It is required and must be unique. It cannot begin with a number. It can include special characters and spaces. NOTE: Either the User ID or the Login can be used as when opening FundWare.
- Enter the Full Name. The Full Name can be up to 50 alphanumeric characters. It is required but does not need to be unique. It cannot begin with a number. It can include special characters and spaces.
- Enter a Password. The Password can be up to 15 alphanumeric characters. This field is required. The password must be at least 5 characters in length. The password cannot include blank spaces.
- Confirm the Password.
- Enter a report path. This path is the folder to which FundWare will save any reports produced by the user. This is an optional field. If no path is entered, all reports will be saved to the FundWare/Data folder. The path cannot exceed 24 characters.
- Select the User Status.
- Select the associated check boxes to assign the user to 1 or more Workgroups. The workgroup settings are then applied to the user.
- Select Basic Security. The Basic Security task allows you to customize the user's settings from the workgroup default settings. This is optional.
- Click OK to save the user's settings.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.