- In Configuration, Registrar Setup, highlight Rank Calculations.
- Click New Rank Calculation.
- Enter a name for the calculation.
- Select the appropriate GPA calculation and the GPA, YTD, or Cumulative Value of the calculation.
- Select the the appropriate Rank method:
- Straight rank is the standing of a student among the other students. Straight ranks provide the student rank out of the total number of students.
- Interval rank designates how the program divides students into groups when ranking. For example, a rank interval set with four intervals ranks students in quarters.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.