In NetCommunity, you can set the number of times that a user can try to log in before getting locked out, and you can also set the duration of the account lock out in the lockout settings.
- Login as a user with supervisor rights
- Navigate to Users and Security >Users
- You can use the filter options at the top to find the user, or just go through the list to find them
- Click the pencil on the line of the user in question to edit it
- Across the top of the locked out users record, you will see "This account in currently locked"
- Click the unlock button on that line to unlock the user account.