- Log in as Supervisor or a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the group in which the user is a member.
- Under System Components, select Registrar's Office.
- Select Records and click Options.
- Select the Students, Individual, or Faculty/Staff.
- Under Miscellaneous Options, mark the View/edit online password checkbox to grant
or unmark to restrict permissions to view and edit online passwords.
- Repeat for each applicable record type.
- Save and close the security group.
- Have the user exit and sign out and log back in for the changes to take affect.
Note: Online Passwords will appear as encrypted in queries for all users, regardless of their security rights. Also, the option to view/edit online passwords is only available for security groups with a group type of Standard.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.