- To designate a record as a faculty record, mark the Current teacher checkbox on the Bio 1 tab of the record. If a faculty member exists in the system and is not a current teacher, unmark the current teacher checkbox on the Bio 1 tab of the Faculty/Staff record.
- To track specific positions held by faculty members, use the Status field. For example, to record a faculty member as an administrator, create a Status of Administrator.
- Enter an Affiliation on the Bio 1 tab
- Assign the Faculty/Staff record an attribute.
- On the Bio 2 tab, assign teachers and staff members departments and positions.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.