- In Grades, click Enter grades by Course and select the appropriate school, academic year, session, and term.
- Select the appropriate course in the Course field and select the appropriate Class.
- In the Show field, select the appropriate Grades and comment columns to display.
- In the Comment marking column for the appropriate student, click the binoculars.
- From the main menu bar of the Comment screen, select Comment, Insert default comment.
- In the Default comments screen, hold down the CTRL key and select the desired comments.
- Click Select to return to the Enter grades by course screen.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.