- Go to System Utilities, Special Processing, System Prompt.
- Type: copy ##ocl*.* oldocl*.* (press enter). (where ## is the 2 digit division number).
- Type: rename ##ocl*.* 99ocl*.* (press enter). (only use '99' if that is a division you are not using)
- Type: rebuild 99csd,##ocl /d (press enter). You should receive the message "rebuilding of corrupt data completed - records read = ##. The number should be higher than zero. There is a record for each GL year and ID type you have on the system. When complete, it will read 'Corrupt records recovered = ##". Note the number of records listed in both instances in case they are needed if there are still problems.
- Type: exit (press enter).
- Attempt to perform the Accounts Payable process again.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.