- Select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration
- Allow the business date to default to today's date and Click OK.
- Select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name OTS945
Switches <leave blank>
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run
- Enter the first obligation #.
- Enter the last obligation #. (If you are purging one obligation. You will enter the same obligation # in the first and last fields)
- Type Y to 'Are your entries correct?'
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.