Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
To globally change gift status of a gift using the Globally Change Records facility:
- Create a static gift query of the gifts to change
- In Administration, click Globally Change Records
- In the Gift category, highlight Gift and click New Change
- Click Include and select the query created in step 1
- In the Available Fields pane under Gifts, select Status
- Select Add as the Operator
- Select the appropriate value:
- Mark Overwrite existing value
- Click OK and Change Now
To globally change the Status field using Import:
- Create a Gift query that includes the appropriate gifts.
- Create a Gift export using the query created in step 1. Select Excel as the export format. On the Output tab, select:
Gift Information, Import ID
Gift Information, Status
- Open the file in Excel and edit the Status field. Save in CSV format.
- Import the gifts. On the General tab of the import, select Update existing records.