1. In Payroll, select Setup, Historic Data Item.
2. Select C for Change and then enter the Historic Data Item.
3. Page down or select option 8.
4. In the Calculation, select S for Scroll
5. Scroll through until you find the calculation commands.
6. Note the Employee Data Item being used in the calculation.
7. Select Set Up, Maintenance, Employee Data Item and find the long description or the abbreviation in the calculation commands.
8. Select Open, Employees and open an Employee Record.
9. On the Pay Calculation tab, verify the long description Employee Data Item is the same as the one being used in the calculation command of the Historic Data Item.
If the Employee Data Item on the Employee Record does not match the one used in the calculation command of the Historic Data Item, either edit the calculation command or delete and re enter the correct Employee Data Item on the Employee Record.
If this does not resolve the issue, produce a Calculation Trace Report to review any errors.