|1. Open Financial Institutions and select Maintenance.|
2. Highlight the bank name, click Edit and select the Account tab.
3. Mark By Use in the Association section, make sure the module Accounts Payable is highlighted below and click on Edit.
4. Under User Options, type in the last check/control number used in the Last Check Number field. If you want the next check/control number to be 999, you would type in 998 for the last check number. If this field in not available to change, click on the drop-down above this field and change to User Numbered.
5. Click OK, click OK again and click on Close to exit this screen.
6. Make sure to close out of Accounts Payable to refresh the screens, the open AP and process the invoices.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.