1. Log into Windows FundWare.
2. In Financial Institutions, click Maintenance.
3. Select New.
4. Enter in the appropriate bank information on the General, Address and Phone tabs.
5. Select the Account tab and select New.
6. Enter the type, number, and description of the account.
7. Click Apply.
8. Under Associations, select the By GL Cash Account radio button and click Add.
9. Enter the appropriate General Ledger account number.
10. Under Associations, select the By Use radio button and click Add.
11. Select the module that uses this bank and click OK.
12. Enter in the appropriate information for the module usage.
For more information, see the Accounts Payable User Guide for your version of FundWare.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.