- Go to Accounts Payable, Setup, Define Master Records, Define Stages. Type S to Scroll and verify that Purchase Order is set up as a stage. If it is not set as a stage, add this stage to the parameter.
- Go to Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Setup, Define PO Extended Setup. Type D to Display and view the stage Purchase Order is set as. This should match the Define Stages in step 1. If it does not, make the necessary changes to correct the stage.
- Test entering a new purchase order through System Utilities:
- Select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration
- Allow the business date to default to today's date and Click OK.
- Select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Click Run. Complete the entries to create a new purchase order.