- In Sphere, browse to Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon.
- Highlight the event’s name and then select Website Info.
- The Webinfo Checklist page opens.
- For Friendly web address, click Edit.
- In the first text box following http://, enter the domain root of the friendly URL (for example, www.myorganization).
Important: Do not include the domain name extension (for example, .com, .org, .net) in the text box. Doing so will cause the event site to not display in the browser window because there can only be one domain name extension in a Web address.
- (Optional) In the second text box, enter any additional event identifiers (for example, FallEvent2009).
- Click Submit.
- The page refreshes, and a message notifies you that the friendly URL was created.
- Click Webinfo Checklist in the Breadcrumb.
- Verify that Friendly web address contains the new friendly URL.
- In the Webinfo Checklist and click Publish This Event Now
- Test the friendly URL to experience the event site as visitors will see it in the browser window.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.