- Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Select File, Open FundWare, Select Division 00 System Administration
- Allow the business date to default to today's date and Click OK.
- Select System Administration, System Utilities.
- Enter the following in the Execute Program portion of the screen:
Program Name PYL006
Parameters <leave blank>
Business Date Use today's date
Division Select the appropriate division.
- Click Run
- Type C to C)hange.
- At 'Enter Field to be changed', type 5 and press Enter.
- Enter through the fields until you reach 'Status'. Change the value of this field to '0 - No time cards entered'.
- Enter through the fields until you reach 'Task Activity', change the value of this field to '0 - No time cards entered'.
- Enter through the fields until you reach 'Number of Users'. Change the value of this field to 0.
- Press F2.
- At 'Enter field to be changed, zero to accept', type 0 and press Enter.
- Wait for the defaults to be loaded.
- Type E to E)nd.
- Select File, Exit to close System Administration.
- Sign into the division you were working in.
- Make sure the time sheet entries are still there.
- Verify the timesheets.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.