- In Internet Explorer go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and click the Reset button.
- Ensure Microsoft .net framework version 3.5 SP1 is installed:
The following Microsoft knowledgebase article walks you through how to check what versions of .NET you have installed: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/kbarticle.aspx?id=318785.
- Check your mouse to see if you are using a Kensington brand mouse. If so:
- Unplug the Kensington mouse and replace with a non-kensington brand mouse.
- Go to Start > Add\Remove Programs and remove the Kensington software for the mouse.
- Plug the Kensington mouse back and allow windows to reinstall the driver (do not use the CD that comes with the mouse).
- Refer to the microsoft blog for specific information on the Kensington mouse and ClickOnce products.
- Uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.