- In Accounts Payable, select Open and highlight the Approved for Payment folder.
- Highlight individual invoices, or all, and click Mark for Pay.
- Select the correct bank account in the drop down menu and click OK.
- Under Disbursements, select the Bank and then the Marked for Payment folder.
- Click Post to move the invoices to the Marked for Pay folder.
- Highlight the Marked for Pay folder and click the Chk Writing button in the bottom right.
- The check writing screen appears.
- Verify the information on the Preliminary Check Writing tab.
- Go to the Produce Checks tab and verify check numbering.
- Click Product Checks button.
- When the Log Check Numbers tab appears, assign Physical Check Numbers starting with...
- Click Assign and then Post.
- A batch is created and the checks are successfully logged in the Register.
- Click Done.
Note: Nothing has physically printed at this point.
- Select File, Print Manager and open the OTCK file.
- Click the Print button to print to the check stock.
Note: There is no flag or notification saying the check was physically printed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.