- Navigate to Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon
- Mark the check box next to the name of the Thon event site you want to copy.
- Click Duplicate
- Click OK for Are you sure you want to copy the selected initiative(s)?
- Verify that a new copy is added to the event list
- Note: The new copy will inherit the name of the Thon event site you copied, plus the word Copy (for example, Walk for Peace Copy)
- Hover over the name of the copied event and select Properties
- Update the event's name and any other information that applies to the duplicated event (fund, goal, etc)
- If you want to change the new event site’s name, perform the following steps:
- Highlight the event’s name and then select Website Info.
- Click Event Information and edit the Event Name
- Click Save
- Click Webinfo Checklist in the Breadcrumb links
- On the Webinfo Checklist, continue to update all Required Items, Event Customization items, and Add ons to reflect the updated event's information
- Click Publish This Event Now, and confirm that you want to update the event page
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.