In Versions 7.20 and greater:
1. On the server, select Start -> Run.
2. Click Browse.
3. Browse to FundWare\7.xx\Bin\ClearARLocks.exe.
4. Click Open.
5. Add the following, after a space, to the run line at the end of the path: /d## (where ## is the appropriate division number).
6. For example, in the Run box, at Open, with the correct drive letter, it will read: C:\FundWare\7.xx\Bin\ClearARLocks.exe /d##.
7. Click OK and this will bring up a black DOS window.
8. The screen will show the number of rows affected.
9. Exit command prompt and continue working in FundWare.
In versions below 7.20:
1. Go to the server, and open a command prompt by selecting Run, CMD.
2. Type in:
1>use AFW## (## is the division number you are working in)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.