Perform the following steps, in order, until the issue is resolved:
- Stop Internet Information Services on the FAWeb webserver
- Update/Repair FAWeb 18.104.22.168
- Start Internet Information Services again
- Clear the browser cache on each workstation that continues to experience the issue after the repair.
- Uninstall FAWeb
- Delete the BBWebClient folder from the installation directory
- Reinstall FAWeb 22.214.171.124
- Clear the browser cache on any workstation that continues to receive the error.
BB708738 - Please install The Education Edge 126.96.36.199 before installing Faculty Access for the Web Version 7