Perform the following steps, in order, until the issue is resolved:
- Stop Internet Information Services on the FAWeb webserver
- Update/Repair FAWeb 126.96.36.199
- Start Internet Information Services again
- Clear the browser cache on each workstation that continues to experience the issue after the repair.
- Uninstall FAWeb
- Delete the BBWebClient folder from the installation directory
- Reinstall FAWeb 188.8.131.52
- Clear the browser cache on any workstation that continues to receive the error.
BB708738 - Please install The Education Edge 184.108.40.206 before installing Faculty Access for the Web Version 7