Raising or Lowering an Individual Unit Price
If a change is made to an individual unit price in the "Prices" tab of The Raiser's Edge, for example: raising or lowering the price of a specific unit, these price changes are automatically updated in the associated Event Registration Form in Blackbaud NetCommunity.
Adding a New Unit to an Event Registration Page
If a new unit is added within The Raiser's Edge "Prices" tab, this change will not be visible in the associated Event Registration for in Blackbaud NetCommunity until the "Include" box is checked under the "Pricing Options" is checked off, and you must make the "Participants/Unit" to a value greater than Zero.
Adding an additional Price, or changing the order of units
The order in which Pricing Units appear in an existing Blackbaud NetCommunity Event Registration Form is related to the order in which they were added to The Raiser's Edge Event record.
If a change is made to the order of items listed on the Prices tab of the record, the Event Registration Form part will not reflect the change immediately or automatically.
To update the Blackbaud NetCommunity event registration form (classic) part with the new order of pricing units, follow these steps:
1. Recycle Application pools on the web server.
2. Go to Administration - Code Tables
3. Select Refresh Code Tables
4. Go to the Event Registration Form that you would like to update (the next steps will need to be done for each form with this event)
5. Edit the Event Registration Form
6. Remove the updated event from the form
7. Add the event back to the form, and configure as needed
8. Save your changes.
Programming changes from version to version have changed the method for updating this code table reference.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.