The advanced filters in the VCO are being filtered by specific projects.
1. In Visual Chart Organizer, open template being used for report.
2. Click Design View.
3. Highlight Account Detail under the desired heading.
4. Click 'Account Detail Definition'.
5. On the Include drop-down menu, choose 'Selected accounts using advanced filters' if not selected already
6. Find the row for projects and click selected to reopen that section
7. Add any additional projects that may be missing to ensure their account/project budget combos will be displayed on the report
8. Click ok
9. Save the Visual Chart Organizer
10. Re-run the report
11. Repeat steps as needed until seeing all budget amounts