System Define Reports
- Vendor One Line contains the following fields: vendor number, vendor name, address (either primary or alternate), telephone number and sortkey.
- Vendor Complete Billing contains the entire vendor record.
- Vendor Billing Summary contains the following fields: vendor number, vendor name, obligation number, obligation amount, commitment amount, encumbrance amount, expense amount, paid amount.
- Vendor Labels contains the vendor number and name.
- Vendor Check History contains the following fields: vendor number, vendor name, obligation number, description, stage date, posted date, status, amount and check number
The default sort on these reports is by vendor number. You can use up to five sort fields. You can also restrict the report’s contents by the following items: vendor number, last changed date, sortkey, primary or alternate state abbreviation, primary or alternate postal code, telephone number, note 1 – 5, number of obligations, total amount of obligations, current commitment amount, current encumbrance amount, current expense amount, current paid amount, current discount taken or current discount lost.
Vendor User Defined Reports
If the above reports do not have all the information that you need, you can design your own report in 7.x in Report Manager. After you select your division, Accounts Payable and User Defined Reports, click on the New button.
Enter a name and title for the report and then click on the columns tab. You have three choices: calculated amount, data item and worksheet. The worksheet column will produce a blank column; the calculated amount will perform a math function on previous columns and the data item column will extract information from the Accounts Payable system. Select data item and choose .vendor from the Data Item drop-down for the first column. This will print the vendor number on the report. In text line 1 and 2 you need to enter a column title. You can continue entering items until the report is complete. The data items that begin with .o are related to the individual obligations attached to the vendor, all other data items are related to the vendor record.