- In General Ledger, select Maintenance, Dimensions.
- Select the applicable ID type from the ID Type drop-down list.
- Select the applicable dimension from the Dimension drop-down list (if you do not see the dimensions, you will need to add the rights).
- Scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Enter the Dimension Value and Description in the bottom (i.e., empty) row with the *.
- Click Apply to save your settings and remain in the window, or click OK to save your settings and close the window.
- The system asks if you want to create descriptive accounts for the new dimension values, click OK to create the descriptive accounts.
- Select File, Exit to close FundWare.
- Log back in. Once the dimension is defined, you can now create the new account.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.