If you are not comfortable working in a DOS prompt then you may want a member of your IT staff to perform the following steps.
1. Have all users log out of Fundware.
2. Open the DOS prompt on the workstation by clicking Start > Run and typing CMD in the Open field.
3. Type cd C:\ at the DOS prompt. If Fundware is located on a drive other than C, then change this variable to the drive letter where it is located.
4. Type osql -E next to the DOS prompt and press enter.
5. Enter the following variables into the numbered fields as shown.
1> Use AFWCore
1> delete from central
2> update instance set instanceid=2
You should receive a message stating <#### rows affected> several times. You will then be able to dispose of the Asset.