- Create a new query, selecting the appropriate Query type for the record type, for example select Individual for parent records.
- On the Criteria tab, select Attributes, [Attribute name], and [Attribute name] description, for example Attribute, Alumni, Alumni description.
- In the Edit Field Criteria screen, select Equals for the Operator:, select Yes for the Value: and click OK.
Note: The above step is for the data type of yes/no. If your data type for your attribute is Number, Table, Date, Currency or Text, select the appropriate operator and value.
- On the Output tab, select the desired fields, for example, Individual, Last name; Individual, First name, etc.
- On the Sort tab, sort by the desired field, for example, Individual, Last name.
- Click Run.
- Select File, Save to save and name the query so that it can be used again in the future.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.