Check each of the following as possible causes:
- The incorrect bank is selected on the Banks page. On the Banks page, ensure that the correct bank is listed in the Select a bank account: field.
- The bank register is being filtered to exclude the check.
- In Banks, click Open Register under General Tasks.
- Click on Show all transactions in the drop down box and Select Filters to the rights.
- Within filters, click on Reset Filters to Show All Transactions.
- Click OK.
- Press F5 on the keyboard to refresh the bank register.
- The check has been purged. Purged checks do not appear in the bank register. Once a check has been purged, the record is removed from the database and it is not possible to get a report on this information.
- If the check was created within another module (Student Billing, Accounts Receivable, etc.) ensure the user has rights to that module within Bank security in their Security Group.