- Open the Blackbaud Hosting Services Files Folder
- Search for a folder named "mail" on the root of the files folder
- If present then Microsoft Outlook Integration has been configured. If not, please reference How to configure Microsoft Outlook Integration in Blackbaud Hosting Services?
- Additionally, you can check to see which method of Microsoft Outlook Integration has been configured
- If there is a file named smtp_template.prf, then your organization has been configured for SMTP relay
- If there is a file named rpc_template.prf, then your organization has been configured for Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTPS)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.