The Data Source that is listed on the Wealth Detail has not been added to the Wealth Capacity Formula. Therefore that specific Wealth Detail is not calculated into the Wealth Capacity.
To resolve this issue, you will need to alter the Wealth Capacity Formula you are using:
- Click on the word Prospect in ResearchPoint
- Under Configuration, click Capacity Formula Management, found on the left-hand task pane
- Use the down arrows to find the options for the formula you want to modify.
- Select Edit. The Edit Capacity Formula window opens.
- Go to the Assets tab
- Highlight the type of Asset in question (ie Real Estate, Business Ownership, etc)
- Click the pencil icon to the right of sources to include
- Select the appropriate sources you would like to include in the calculation - be sure to select any that were user added
- Click OK
- Click Save
- Click Yes to have the program recalculate using the new formula. This could take some time - a black notification box will appear when the recalculation is complete