1. All users must exit out of Payroll/Personnel Net Pay Calculations folder.
2. Using the Modules bar or the Menu bar, select Payroll/Personnel -> Processing -> Check Processing -> Calculation Trace Report.
3. At the Calc Cycles prompt, enter the numbers of any cycles used when Calculate Net Pay was performed.
Separate multiple cycle numbers by a comma or a space.
4. At the Data item prompt, enter the data item name of the calculation that is not working properly, or press F1 and select from the list.
5. At the Item selection prompt, press Enter on 1.
6. At the Data item prompt, enter .EMPLOYEE, or press F1 and select from the list.
7. At the First value and Last value prompt, press Ctrl Home (to clear the field) and enter the employee number for the employee you are producing the Calculation Trace Report for.
8. At the Include/exclude prompt, press Enter to include.
9. Press Esc and select E to E)nd.
10. Press Enter to accept.
NOTE: If this report is filed for printing later, the name in Print Manager is PYCTNE.L## (where ## is your division number).
For more information on the Calculation Commands, see Appendix A in the Payroll User Guide