- In Administration>Set up system security, open the desired Group.
- Under System Components, select Registrar's Office.
Note: If the users have access to Admissions Office, repeat the following steps for Admissions Office for applicant records.
- Under Registrar's Office or Admissions Office Privileges, highlight Records and click Options.
- Highlight Students or Applicants.
- Under Student or Applicant Privileges, for the Medical row mark View and Edit checkboxes to grant rights or Unmark the View and Edit checkboxes to restrict rights.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.